The Organizational Alignment Division (OAD) plays a key and enabling role in aligning subsidiary strategy with the organizational strategy emanating from the Office of the Chief, PNP, and the Directorial Staff to the National Support Units (NSUs), the Police Regional Offices (PRO), down to the Station levels and to the smallest units of the organization.
Organizational alignment is primarily visible in the clear linking of strategic objectives, measures, targets and initiatives. It is also evident in the functionality of strategy partners at all levels, and, the demonstrable linkage of human capital, financial, logistical and information technology resources with the strategy, the PNP P.A.T.R.O.L Plan 2030.
1. Clearly aligned strategic objectives, measures, targets and initiatives,
2. Highly functional National Advisory Group for Police Transformation and Development (NAGPTD) and Technical Working Group (TWG) for PNP P.A.T.R.O.L Plan 2030,
3. Highly functional strategy partners, which are the TWGs, PSMUs and Advisory Councils of the PNP offices/units,
4. Development and implementation of tools, processes and mechanisms relevant to the linkage of human capital, financial and logistical resources to strategy,
5. Demonstrable alignment of human capital, financial and logistical resources to the organizational strategy, and
6. Demonstrable alignment of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) resources to the organizational strategy.